/ Grocery / Categories / Hampers & Gourmet Gifts / Tea Gifts

Acorus Meadow - Fruit and Herbal Tea Set of Six Different Flavours (60 Tea Bags)

by Acorus
Style: Acorus Meadow - Fruit and Herbal Tea Set of Six Different Flavours (60 Tea Bags)

Loading offers...

Buy on Amazon.co.uk
  • NATURAL. 100% Natural and non-GMO verified, ethically sourced and farmed.
  • ASSORTED BOX. Selection of fruit, green and herbal teas will remind you of the Meadow full of flowers!
  • FREE FROM RANGE. No artificial colours, flavors, preservatives. Teabags with no glue or metal.
  • SAFE. Made under pharmaceutical certification GMP and HACCP
  • EXPERT MADE. Blends created by master herbalist and team of pharmacists
Product Description

The set includes:

  • Fruit tea with Raspberries x10 teabags
    Ingredients: dried fruits 51 % (apples, rosehip fruits, elderberries, raspberries 1 %), hibiscus blossoms, natural flavour.
  • Fruit tea with Apples and Cinnamon x10 teabags
    Ingredients: dried fruits 38 % (apples 92 %, rosehip fruits), hibiscus blossoms, cinnamon bark 14 %, blackberry leaves, chicory root, natural flavours.
  • Herbal Tea x10 teabags
    Ingredients: caraway seeds 30 %, sweet fennel seeds 30 %, anise fruits 20 %, lemonbalm leaves 20%
  • Herbal Tea x10 teabags
    Ingredients: chamomile blossoms 40 %, caraway seeds 30 %, lemonbalm leaves 20 %, peppermint leaves 10 %.
  • Herbal Tea "Wings" x10 teabags
    Ingredients: green tea 40 %, ginger root 17 %, lemon grass 15 %, guarana 10 %, Rhadiola Rosea (Roseroot) root 10 %, cinnamon 5 %, cardamom 3 %.
  • Herbal and Green Tea "Embrace" x10 teabags
    Ingredients: green tea 70 %, peppermint leaves 30 %.
BREWING: place a tea bag into a cup, pour boiling water. Allow to infuse for 3-5 min. Add sugar or honey according to your taste. Enjoy!

ASIN B07BMY84BQ
Amazon Sales Rank 42,190
Main Category Misc.
Group Grocery
Publisher Acorus
Studio Acorus
Brand Acorus
Manufacturer Acorus
Package Dimensions 9.41 x 6.38 x 3.46 inches. 0.64 pounds
Language(s) German (Unknown)
Adult Product? No

Similar Products

Sale

Natural Life 100% Herbal Infusions Tea Selection - 120 Tea Bags (8 Wild Herb Flavours) - Gift Pack Collection

Sale

Twinings | Fruit Selection | 4 x 20 Bags

Sale

Ahmad Tea Twelves Teas (Pack of 1, Total 60 Enveloped Tea Bags)

Pukka Herbal Tea Selection Box, Collection of Organic Herbal Teas (1 Box, 45 Sachets)

London Fruit & Herb Company Cherry and Berries Variety Pack (Case of 6, Total 120 Teabags)

Sale

London Fruit and Herb Company 80 Fruit Tea Assortment Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 320 Teabags)

TEA REX Fresh Fruit & Root Infusions - Mixed Pack (3 Pack)

Sale

English Tea Shop Organic Super Fruit Gift Tin Tea Bags, Pack of 72

Sale

Aroy D Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 12)

Reviews

Loading reviews...

Best Sellers

Loading...

Tags

Compare Product Reviews on Tea GiftsCompare Prices on Tea Gifts Tea Gifts Price Comparison Tea Gifts Product Reviews