Gearworks T-Soldering Tip for Display Contact Film/Conductor Foil Soldering Iron/Attachment 5 mm
Part Number: 1401
Buy on Amazon.co.uk
- Suitable for: soldering iron with 5 mm soldering tips.
- Description: In order to be able to securely and easily stick contact films on the corresponding boards, we offer a soldering tip for your soldering iron. This is a high-quality brass product including heat conducting rubber. This soldering tip has a diameter of 5 mm. We also have variants for 4 mm and 6 mm soldering iron.
- For gluing contact films.
- Quality: as a specialist for vintage car replacement parts, partworks is aware of the quality requirements of its customers. Therefore, when reproducing, you can be sure that the quality requirements are very accurate or even exceed the original. For OE-/OEM parts, which partworks also complementary to you in its product portfolio, is based exclusively on renowned automotive suppliers with the highest quality standards.
- Partworks is a German brand that specialises in reproduction of young and vintage car spare parts, especially the Porsche brand. High quality and good service are particularly important. More than 10,000 Porsche owners worldwide are already satisfied with the small company from Paderborn.
T Soldering Tip for Display Films 5 mm
For gluing contact foils
In order to be able to glue contact films safely and easily to the corresponding circuit boards, we offer here a soldering tip for your soldering iron. This is a high quality brass product including heat conducting rubber.
This soldering tip has a diameter of 5 mm. We also have versions for 4 mm and 6 mm soldering irons.
Soldering tip including contact rubber
Soldering iron with 5 mm soldering tips
|Amazon Sales Rank||78,721|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1401|
|Count Per Package||204|